Oversee the organization and instrumentation of the East Union Mennonite Women.
A. Serve as chairperson of the MW officers to plan the MW monthly meetings and projects.
B. Facilitate the work of MW by coordinating its activities with other organizations in the church.
C. Keep in close contact with the MW officers and encourage them in their respective areas of responsibility.
D. Preside over the monthly WM meeting.
E. Promote and be informed of publications, projects and activities of the church-wide MW and Central Plains MW.
F. Review, with the MW officers, the year’s activities, and submit a report to the Iowa-Nebraska MW president.
G. Submit report to Annual Business Meeting.
A. Accountable to:
- Church Council
- Central Plains Mennonite Women
B. Membership – one person chosen annually as vice president by current MW officers. She will serve as president the following year.
Revised: 8/94, 12/98, 11/08, 4/16
Other Job Descriptions:
- Board of Elders
- Boy’s Venture Club Leaders
- Cemetery Sexton
- Central Plains Conference Lay Delegate
- Church Chorister
- Church Council Member
- Church Council Moderator
- Church Council Secretary
- Church Financial Officer
- Church Historian
- Congregational Life Editor
- Early Childhood Care Coordinator
- Environmental Technician
- Everence Stewardship Advocate
- Gift Discernment Committee
- Gift Discernment Committee Addendum
- Girl’s Venture Club Leaders
- Hillcrest Academy Board Member
- Hospitality Coordinator
- Iowa Mennonite Benevolent Association/Extension Committee Member
- Junior MYF Sponsors
- Library Committee
- MarriageCare Mentoring Program
- MC USA (Mennonite Church USA) Bi-Annual Convention Delegate
- MCC Sale Representative
- MDS Representative
- Mennonite Women President
- Mennonite Youth Fellowship (MYF) Sponsors
- Mid-Week Church Activity Committee
- Ministry Coordinator – Draft
- Missions and Service Communicator
- Music Committee
- Nurture Committee
- Office Manager
- Pastor, Lead
- Primary/Junior Superintendent
- Public Address System Operator
- Service Committee
- SIMCA Representative (Southeastern Iowa Mennonite Camp Association)
- Stewardship Team
- Usher, Assistant
- Usher, Head
- Worship Committee
- Youth Advocate Coordinator(s)