Guide our Middle School (6-8th grade) youth in their spiritual and social development through personal interaction and group activities.
A. Plan two meetings each month maintaining a balance among Bible study, service and social activities.
B. Serve as a role model/mentor/counselor for the Junior MYF members.
C. Utilize the bulletin board for Jr MYF display as available.
D. Submit report to Annual Business Meeting.
E. Comply with the East Union Sexual Misconduct Policy.
A. Accountable to: Nurture Committee
- Two to four persons (two persons or couples) selected from the congregation by Gift Discernment to serve a two-year term.
- One person/couple selected annually, if needed.
Revised: 8/94, 1/03, 6/04, 1/11, 5/22
Other Job Descriptions:
- Board of Elders
- Boy’s Venture Club Leaders
- Cemetery Sexton
- Central Plains Conference Lay Delegate
- Church Chorister
- Church Council Member
- Church Council Moderator
- Church Council Secretary
- Church Financial Officer
- Church Historian
- Congregational Life Editor
- Early Childhood Care Coordinator
- Environmental Technician
- Everence Stewardship Advocate
- Gift Discernment Committee
- Gift Discernment Committee Addendum
- Girl’s Venture Club Leaders
- Hillcrest Academy Board Member
- Hospitality Coordinator
- Iowa Mennonite Benevolent Association/Extension Committee Member
- Junior MYF Sponsors
- Library Committee
- MarriageCare Mentoring Program
- MC USA (Mennonite Church USA) Bi-Annual Convention Delegate
- MCC Sale Representative
- MDS Representative
- Mennonite Women President
- Mennonite Youth Fellowship (MYF) Sponsors
- Mid-Week Church Activity Committee
- Ministry Coordinator – Draft
- Missions and Service Communicator
- Music Committee
- Nurture Committee
- Office Manager
- Pastor, Lead
- Primary/Junior Superintendent
- Public Address System Operator
- Service Committee
- SIMCA Representative (Southeastern Iowa Mennonite Camp Association)
- Stewardship Team
- Usher, Assistant
- Usher, Head
- Worship Committee
- Youth Advocate Coordinator(s)