Represent our Church at the Annual Pleasantview Board Meeting and maintain contact with non-attending members.
A. Become acquainted with the activities and operations of Pleasantview.
B. Attend Annual Pleasantview Board Meeting and other special meetings.
C. By virtue of office, may be asked to serve on the Pleasantview Nominating Committee.
D. Vote for members to serve on Pleasantview Board and Benefit Sale Committees.
E. Deliver papers from church mailboxes to residents at Pleasantview or persons who request them.
F. Second year member submit report to Annual Business Meeting.
G. Serve as contact persons and facilitators for Pleasantview’s annual assignments for providing services and programs to Pleasantview.
H. Communicate to the congregation about Pleasantview activities and updates.
A. Accountable to: Church Council
B. Membership – Two persons selected from the congregation by Gift Discernment to serve a two-year term. One person selected annually.
Revised: 8/94, 2/07, 5/10, 4/16, 7/17, 4/19, 5/22
Other Job Descriptions:
- Board of Elders
- Boy’s Venture Club Leaders
- Cemetery Sexton
- Central Plains Conference Lay Delegate
- Church Chorister
- Church Council Member
- Church Council Moderator
- Church Council Secretary
- Church Financial Officer
- Church Historian
- Congregational Life Editor
- Early Childhood Care Coordinator
- Environmental Technician
- Everence Stewardship Advocate
- Gift Discernment Committee
- Gift Discernment Committee Addendum
- Girl’s Venture Club Leaders
- Hillcrest Academy Board Member
- Hospitality Coordinator
- Iowa Mennonite Benevolent Association/Extension Committee Member
- Junior MYF Sponsors
- Library Committee
- MarriageCare Mentoring Program
- MC USA (Mennonite Church USA) Bi-Annual Convention Delegate
- MCC Sale Representative
- MDS Representative
- Mennonite Women President
- Mennonite Youth Fellowship (MYF) Sponsors
- Mid-Week Church Activity Committee
- Ministry Coordinator – Draft
- Missions and Service Communicator
- Music Committee
- Nurture Committee
- Office Manager
- Pastor, Lead
- Primary/Junior Superintendent
- Public Address System Operator
- Service Committee
- SIMCA Representative (Southeastern Iowa Mennonite Camp Association)
- Stewardship Team
- Usher, Assistant
- Usher, Head
- Worship Committee
- Youth Advocate Coordinator(s)