Represent our Church at the Annual Pleasantview Home Board Meeting and maintain contact with non-attending members.
A. Become acquainted with the activities and operations of Pleasantview Home.
B. Attend Annual Pleasantview Home Board Meeting.
C. By virtue of office, may be asked to serve on the Pleasantview Home Nominating Committee.
D. Vote for members to serve on Pleasantview Home Board and Benefit Sale Committees.
E. Deliver papers from church mailbox to residents at Pleasantview Home or persons who request them.
F. Second year member submit report to Annual Business Meeting.
G. Serve as contact persons and facilitators for Pleasantview’s annual assignments for providing services and programs at Pleasantview.
A. Accountable to: Church Council
B. Membership – Two persons selected from the congregation by Gift Discernment to serve for a two year term. One person selected annually.
Other Job Descriptions:
- Adult Superintendent
- Bible School Committee
- Board of Elders
- Boy’s Venture Club Leaders
- Cemetery Sexton
- Central Plains Conference Lay Delegate
- Church Chorister
- Church Council Member
- Church Council Moderator
- Church Council Secretary
- Church Financial Officer
- Church Historian
- Congregational Life Editor
- Early Childhood Care Coordinator
- Environmental Technician
- Everence Stewardship Advocate
- Gift Discernment Committee
- Girl’s Venture Club Leaders
- Hillcrest Academy Board Member
- Hospitality Coordinator
- Iowa Mennonite Benevolent Association/Extension Committee Member
- Junior MYF Sponsors
- Library Committee
- MarriageCare Mentoring Program
- MC USA (Mennonite Church USA) Bi-Annual Convention Delegate
- MCC Sale Representative
- MDS Representative
- Mennonite Women President
- Mennonite Youth Fellowship (MYF) Sponsors
- Mid-Week Church Activity Committee
- Ministry Coordinator – Draft
- Missions and Service Communicator
- Music Committee
- Nurture Committee
- Office Manager
- Pastor, Lead
- Primary/Junior Superintendent
- Public Address System Operator
- Second Century Chronicle Editor
- Service Committee
- SIMCA Representative (Southeastern Iowa Mennonite Camp Association)
- Stewardship Team
- Usher, Assistant
- Usher, Head
- Worship Committee
- Youth Advocate Coordinator(s)