Serve as a member of the Hillcrest Academy Operating Board.
A. Participate in monthly Operating Board meetings.
- Express congregational concerns as relevant topics and decisions are discussed.
- Assist in the decision-making process that directs the ongoing operations, policies and standards of Hillcrest Academy.
- Respect and maintain confidentialities.
B. Maintain awareness of student, parent, congregation, and community concerns regarding Hillcrest Academy.
C. Report to the Church Council and/or congregation as relevant issues arise.
D. Encourage potential students to consider attending Hillcrest Academy.
E. Submit report to Annual Business Meeting.
A. Accountable to:
- Hillcrest Academy Operating Board
B. Membership: one person selected from the congregation for a three year term. Before approval, contact the Conference School Board for suggestions needed for criteria for new representative.
Revised: 8/94, 5/22
Other Job Descriptions:
- Board of Elders
- Boy’s Venture Club Leaders
- Cemetery Sexton
- Central Plains Conference Lay Delegate
- Church Chorister
- Church Council Member
- Church Council Moderator
- Church Council Secretary
- Church Financial Officer
- Church Historian
- Congregational Life Editor
- Early Childhood Care Coordinator
- Environmental Technician
- Everence Stewardship Advocate
- Gift Discernment Committee
- Gift Discernment Committee Addendum
- Girl’s Venture Club Leaders
- Hillcrest Academy Board Member
- Hospitality Coordinator
- Iowa Mennonite Benevolent Association/Extension Committee Member
- Junior MYF Sponsors
- Library Committee
- MarriageCare Mentoring Program
- MC USA (Mennonite Church USA) Bi-Annual Convention Delegate
- MCC Sale Representative
- MDS Representative
- Mennonite Women President
- Mennonite Youth Fellowship (MYF) Sponsors
- Mid-Week Church Activity Committee
- Ministry Coordinator – Draft
- Missions and Service Communicator
- Music Committee
- Nurture Committee
- Office Manager
- Pastor, Lead
- Primary/Junior Superintendent
- Public Address System Operator
- Service Committee
- SIMCA Representative (Southeastern Iowa Mennonite Camp Association)
- Stewardship Team
- Usher, Assistant
- Usher, Head
- Worship Committee
- Youth Advocate Coordinator(s)