Maintain significant records for Church Council.
A. Record minutes of every regular and special Church Council meeting.
B. Provide typed copies of minutes for every Council member.
C. Assist Council moderator as requested.
D. Submit copy of Church Council minutes to the Office Manager to be filed and placed on bulletin board in foyer following each meeting.
E. Record minutes of the Annual Business Meeting and special congregational
F. Submit report for Annual Business Meeting.
A. Accountable to: Church Council
B. Membership: One person selected by Gift Discernment to serve a three year term.
C. Membership required.
Revised: 8/94, 5/05, 4/09, 7/15, 4/16
Other Job Descriptions:
- Board of Elders
- Boy’s Venture Club Leaders
- Cemetery Sexton
- Central Plains Conference Lay Delegate
- Church Chorister
- Church Council Member
- Church Council Moderator
- Church Council Secretary
- Church Financial Officer
- Church Historian
- Congregational Life Editor
- Early Childhood Care Coordinator
- Environmental Technician
- Everence Stewardship Advocate
- Gift Discernment Committee
- Gift Discernment Committee Addendum
- Girl’s Venture Club Leaders
- Hillcrest Academy Board Member
- Hospitality Coordinator
- Iowa Mennonite Benevolent Association/Extension Committee Member
- Junior MYF Sponsors
- Library Committee
- MarriageCare Mentoring Program
- MC USA (Mennonite Church USA) Bi-Annual Convention Delegate
- MCC Sale Representative
- MDS Representative
- Mennonite Women President
- Mennonite Youth Fellowship (MYF) Sponsors
- Mid-Week Church Activity Committee
- Ministry Coordinator – Draft
- Missions and Service Communicator
- Music Committee
- Nurture Committee
- Office Manager
- Pastor, Lead
- Primary/Junior Superintendent
- Public Address System Operator
- Service Committee
- SIMCA Representative (Southeastern Iowa Mennonite Camp Association)
- Stewardship Team
- Usher, Assistant
- Usher, Head
- Worship Committee
- Youth Advocate Coordinator(s)