Guide our Venture Club boys (3rd-5th grade) in their spiritual and social development through personal interaction and group activities.
A. Plan one meeting each month as able.
B. Plan and direct projects, activities, and fund raisers to maintain a balance of spiritual and social activities.
C. Arrange for the keeping of records of attendance, activities, finances and achievements.
D. Serve as a role model/mentor/counselor for Venture Club members.
E. Submit financial requests to Nurture Committee.
F. Submit report to Annual Business Meeting.
G. Comply with the East Union Sexual Misconduct Policy.
A. Accountable to: Nurture Committee
B. Membership – One-two persons.
- May possibly join with other church(es).
- If needed, one person selected annually by Gift Discernment for a two year term.
Revised: 8/94, 1/03, 6/04, 1/11, 9/13, 4/16, 5/22
Other Job Descriptions:
- Board of Elders
- Boy’s Venture Club Leaders
- Cemetery Sexton
- Central Plains Conference Lay Delegate
- Church Chorister
- Church Council Member
- Church Council Moderator
- Church Council Secretary
- Church Financial Officer
- Church Historian
- Congregational Life Editor
- Early Childhood Care Coordinator
- Environmental Technician
- Everence Stewardship Advocate
- Gift Discernment Committee
- Gift Discernment Committee Addendum
- Girl’s Venture Club Leaders
- Hillcrest Academy Board Member
- Hospitality Coordinator
- Iowa Mennonite Benevolent Association/Extension Committee Member
- Junior MYF Sponsors
- Library Committee
- MarriageCare Mentoring Program
- MC USA (Mennonite Church USA) Bi-Annual Convention Delegate
- MCC Sale Representative
- MDS Representative
- Mennonite Women President
- Mennonite Youth Fellowship (MYF) Sponsors
- Mid-Week Church Activity Committee
- Ministry Coordinator – Draft
- Missions and Service Communicator
- Music Committee
- Nurture Committee
- Office Manager
- Pastor, Lead
- Primary/Junior Superintendent
- Public Address System Operator
- Service Committee
- SIMCA Representative (Southeastern Iowa Mennonite Camp Association)
- Stewardship Team
- Usher, Assistant
- Usher, Head
- Worship Committee
- Youth Advocate Coordinator(s)